The bayside village of Fish Creek is a lively, walkable town that includes some of Door County’s best known shops and restaurants, and borders Peninsula State Park. The town is also home to theaters, galleries and Door County’s largest performance venue, the Door Community Auditorium. Gibraltar Schools sit atop the Fish Creek hill, one of two public school systems that serve the children of Northern Door County.
- Peninsula State Park is widely known as the Jewel of the Peninsula.
- Find Fish Creek events, businesses and more information here.
- The Door Community Auditorium features year round concerts, lectures and arts events.
- Peninsula Players is America’s oldest resident summer theater, and its beautiful lakeside setting offers an unforgettable night out.
- Peninsula School of Art offers year-round workshops, lectures, exhibits and family-friendly events for students of all ages and abilities.
- Search for listings in Fish Creek/Gibraltar